Accounts Flow allows retailers to:
• Purchase from all of their suppliers via one website rather than ordering from multiple sites.
• Receive invoices from all suppliers via one website rather than downloading electronic
invoices from various sites, in varying formats.
• Receive all promotions from one website rather than logging onto multiple sites in order to view their suppliers’ promotions.
• Receive electronic invoices in one consistent format.
• Order from suppliers and wholesalers using a single login.
Accounts Flow can work with suppliers to facilitate the following processes:
• Support supplier’s to automatically upload their various price mats for their various customer groups.
• Allow supplier’s to automatically upload promotions, specials and QDA’s to allow their customers to view these and order online.
• Orders made by a supplier’s customer service or sales representatives, via their mobile devices or accounting/ERP systems, can be made available on Accounts Flow for online
viewing by their customers. This will allow their customers to view their orders at a later date, and provide hard or soft copies to staff receiving the stock and to accounts management staff.
• Enable supplier’s to allocate rebates, points and vouchers as customer incentives to order online.
• Promote the Smart Order tool to supplier’s customers, providing them with further deals on products they are currently ordering. This saves their customer service centre from manually contacting customers to notify them of deals individually.
• Enable a supplier’s customers to have online access to their invoices and statements.