"Among cellphone apps, the Accupedo pedometer had the top spot." [LA Times]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking.
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
*** Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Use of Health app data
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Music player.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
++++ Notes ++++
● Tap a circular play button to pause/stop/resume step counts. The color of step count is blue during step counting mode, green during paused mode, and red during stopped mode.
● Accupedo starts to count after walking 10 consecutive number of steps.
● Lap is used to display step counts for a short walk. Tap a Lap play button to start a next lap.
● Please choose a sensitivity level that works best for you.
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet