- Features -
1. Run multiple analog clocks at a time. Scroll the middle view left to right or vice versa to locate a clock if you have two or more clocks.
2. Tap the name of a city at the bottom view to quickly locate the corresponding clock.
3. The app covers more than 200 cities around the globe. They are divided into 8 regions including Africa, Asia, Atlantic, Australia, Europe, North America, Pacific, South America.
4. The user can choose one of 18 area languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Vietnamese, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish, Indonesia. The area language is responsible for showing the names of 8 areas and all 200+ city names in the selected language.
5. If a clock is under the day light saving time, a rotating, graphic notation appears at the top-left corner.
6. If the corresponding city of the clock is Japanese and the time is under a Japanese national holiday, a graphic notation will appear at the top-right corner of the clock.
7. The app prevents the user from installing multiple clocks from the same city.
8. There is no WiFi or WWAN required at any time to run the application.
9. Languages: English and Japanese only.
10.Application file size: 31.7 MB.
- System requirements -
1. iOS 9.0 or above
2. iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPod Touch.
- Limitations -
1. aClocks allows the user to create as many as two clocks at a time if they choose to use it as freeware.
2. aClocks may be deprived of promised features if the device is jailbroken.
3. As you create more and more clocks, memory consumption will increase. For example, if you run 25 clocks at a time with iPhone 5, the app can require as much as 70 to 105 MB of memory with no known memory leak.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet