In order to get a fleet connected you will need to contact Aertrak team and get access to an Aertrak account and activate devices.
Aertrak Fleet Operator is a solution to help monitor and manage a fleet of assets:
- Map View: use Google maps with road and satellite view to find places and routes in the map
- Daily Dashboard: Daily summary of accumulated distance, fuel consumed, fuel efficiency , average speed, driving time efficiency, alert summary and fleet count
- Last 7 Days: 7 day trend and average of distance traveled, fuel consumed, fuel efficiency, speed and alert counts
- Fleet Location: count and view the position of your fleet when inside your favorite places
- Contacting a Driver: call or text a drver that is paired to a vehicle
- Driver List: view the list of drivers in you fleet , call or text from the list
- Vehicle List: view the vehcles in your fleet, sorted by status with the last location status
- Search a Vehicle: find one vehicle from the entire fleet and its last known location
- Vehicle Details: view the last known status of a vehicle's location, fuel level and speed
- Alert History: view list of alerts in the last 7 days
- Places on the Map: view your favorite places on the map (setup from web application)
Alerts, driver list and vehicle list needs to be setup from the web interface.