Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest information related to improving emergency medicine in Africa. The African Journal of Emergency Medicine app delivers this with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
About African Journal of Emergency Medicine
The African Journal of Emergency Medicine (AfJEM) is the official journal of the African Federation for Emergency Medicine. It is an Africa-centric, peer-reviewed journal aimed in particular at supporting emergency care across Africa. AfJEM publishes original research, reviews, brief reports of scientific investigations, case reports as well as commentary and correspondence related to topics of scientific, ethical, social and economic importance to emergency care in Africa.