The AJ Bell Youinvest app helps our existing customers to buy and sell investments on the move.
The app is available to download for free, then simply log in to your account. The app uses 256 bit SSL encryption so it has the same high level of security you’ll find when you log in to the dealing site from your PC.
Using our app you can:
- deal shares, funds, ETFs, ETCs, bonds and more
- deal at best or place limit and stop orders.
- view / request to cancel your active limit orders.
- check the current value of your portfolio/s
- search for the security you’re looking for by name, ticker or sedol
- view your cash statement and transaction history
- access the latest content from Shares Magazine
- watch our latest investment videos
- read and reply to your secure messages
- read the latest market news from AJ Bell Media's StockmarketWire
For users running iOS8 or later the app also includes a home screen ‘widget’ that allows you to conveniently keep any eye on your portfolio values. More information is contained within the help section of the app.
Apple Watch support - view your portfolio totals and holdings and those of any linked accounts.
Touch ID log in - you will be required to log in fully when conducting a transaction.
AJ Bell Youinvest was previously known as Sippdeal.
Please remember that the value of your investments can go down as well as up, and you may not get back your original investment. We do not offer advice about the suitability of our products or any investments held within them. Should you require financial advice you should consult a suitably qualified financial adviser.
If you need to speak to us, please visit our website www.youinvest.co.uk or call us on 0845 54 32 600.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.