• Learn, play and practice the 3 forms / tenses of the irregular English verbs.
• Designed for students of English (and kids) of any grade / age: school, institute, college, primary, secondary, B1, B2, C1... Or for anyone that wants to learn or practice the tenses of the irregular English verbs in the 3 forms or their meaning in Spanish or French.
• 3 app versions:
- Free / ADS: NEW , Free version with Ads to enable with 1 click (FREE) all irregular English verbs of the complete version.
- Free / Demo: FREE, with NO ads, version limited in the irregular English verbs list (not all irregular verbs of the list are available, although there are more than enough irregular english verbs to practice offline and learn). I would suggest to start with this free version. Then, once you have learnt the irregular English verbs of the free version, go either to the complete version, either to the ADS version (free).
- Complete version: Complete version with NO ads. Cheap! (Cost less than inviting to a coffee). ;-)
• Irregular English verbs to practice and learn can be selected from the list.
• Resizable screen: Fits in any screen size, and can be adjusted for the smallest phones, to the biggest tablets, either in vertical, either in horizontal mode.
• Multilanguage: English, Spanish or French.
• App does not require any permission on Android 6 (for some previous android versions, Android sets WIFI permissions, although not used, neither needed: You can play offline).
• In case of any problem or suggestion, please, send an email to AlbComentarios@gmail.com
• Play with your children to check who scores more, or simply, let the children play 10 minutes a day... In few days, they will learn the irregular English verbs in the 3 forms / tenses without studying... And if you want, you can also learn their meaning in Spanish or French.
• With this app, you can:
- Practice and learn English irregular verbs in the three forms / tenses (infinitive, past and participle) (v1 v2 v3) and their meaning in Spanish and French if you want.
- Change the study of irregular English verbs into a game to learn irregular English verbs.
• This app is simply a game that replaces the typical "pass the lesson" with Q&A: The app sometimes asks the infinitive, others the past, and others the participle; and if you want, the app can also ask the meaning in Spanish or French. Based on play and practice, you will learn the irregular English verbs in the three forms / tenses (v1 v2 v3), as you learn at school / institute / college (primary, secondary, ESO, B1, B2, C1).
• Beware of the accents when used in Spanish or French!!!: Remember that in school / college (in primary and in secondary), if you do not write the accents, the answer can be set as "bad": This app is not only useful to learn the irregular English verbs and their meaning in Spanish and French, but it's also useful to learn to write with accents (you get used to it very quickly, because if you do not put the accent, the app will not give you the answer as valid!).
• I've taken the list of irregular English verbs from the list of irregular English verbs to learn at school and institute (primary, secondary / ESO).
• Please, to avoid confusions, note that with this app you can practice and learn English irregular verbs in the 3 forms / tenses, but you cannot practice all the English regular verbs (just adding -ed -ed). If you need to practice the English NOT irregular verbs, then, I'm afraid this is not the app for that!
• App Name:
English: Alb English Verbs
Español: Alb Verbos Ingles
Français: Alb Verbes Anglais