In the final iPad edition of All Animals, learn why some leading scientists are no longer using mice, get a sneak peek at HSUS President and CEO Wayne Pacelle’s book The Humane Economy, see how a pilot program is helping elementary students learn compassion for animals, discover simple ways to introduce kids to nature in your own backyard and find out whether pet insurance is right for you.
As the signature magazine of The Humane Society of the United States, the nation's most effective animal protection organization, we believe in the power of the collective human spirit. Join our compassionate community of supporters by downloading our FREE app and sharing with friends and family our life-changing content, including:
• fun, instructional pieces to help you make life better for your pets and welcome wildlife to your backyard
• the best reporting and writing on the most challenging issues facing animals today
• profiles of animals saved by our rescue and animal care teams
• lifestyle and trend stories that inspire humane choices in the marketplace
• slideshows, video, latest news feeds, and interactive graphics that bring to life our mission to celebrate animals and confront cruelty
Learn more about The HSUS and our bimonthly magazine at humanesociety.org/allanimals.