* Cache FHEM data on your device. No need to load all the data on every request.
* Manage your devices in rooms. Create favorites to get a status summary.
* View devices aggregated by functionality, not by device type.
* Control and switch your devices, incl. heating, dimming, ...
* View your FileLog data in zoomable plots.
* Switch between an arbitrary amount of FHEM servers (Premium only)
* Create timers without having to write Perl code within the FHEM config.
* Switch devices based on Tasker, Locale or Llama
* Draw data from telnet and FHEMWEB interface
* Receive push notifications using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
* Send user-defined commands to FHEM
The list grew too long to show it right here. See http://andfhem.klass.li for the full list!