• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new weekly issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
Angewandte Chemie covers all areas of chemistry:
- Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
- Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry
- Sustainable Chemistry and Energy Research
- Supramolecular Chemistry and Nanoscience
- Physical and Computational Chemistry
- Materials Science and Polymer Chemistry
- Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Angewandte Chemie has article categories covering all aspects of the field. Reviews summarize the important results of recent research on topical subjects in all branches of chemistry, point to unresolved problems and discuss possible developments. The Essays freely address themes from every aspect of chemistry, including the philosophy or history of science. Concise evaluations of current trends in chemical research can be found in the Highlights. In the Editorials, eminent authors discuss topics such as research politics, the relationship of chemistry and society, and chemical education. The core of the journal, however, is the Communications. These are critically selected and report on the latest research results, making the journal indispensable to the chemist who wants to stay well informed. Angewandte Chemie also regularly publishes Nobel lectures in chemistry and related fields.
Angewandte Chemie is owned by the Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker (German Chemical Society, GDCh) and published by Wiley-VCH.
We are looking forward to your feedback.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Angewandte Chemie International Edition can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (52 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $599.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Angewandte Chemie International Edition subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $599.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.