For everyone who loves fishing. Angler's Mail is the brightest weekly coarse and carp fishing magazine in the UK.
Every issue contains must-read news coverage including the biggest fish caught. There are match fishing results, instruction features, trusted tackle and bait reviews, and the best advice for the carp and pike specialist. A team of regional experts produce the unrivalled Where to Fish This Weekend section, giving readers an insight into the in-form waters. Star columnists include all-rounders John Bailey and Gary Newman, match tactician Dave Coster, carp guru Colin Davidson, and fish boffin Dr Stuart Clough. And readers' problems are solved by a host of specialist writers.
The available subscription periods for Angler's Mail Magazine is 1 month and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £5.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once