• Capture new videos or import existing videos from your library
• Drag the slider to select specific frames in a video
• Select points on a frame and drag them into place
• Lines connecting the points automatically appear, along with the measurements of the inner angles
• Repeat with more frames, points, and angles
• Export to spreadsheet (.xlsx format) for further calculations and analysis
Make sure to capture your video directly perpendicular to your subject, with the camera level in all planes, and without panning the camera.
The visual display of angle labels can be turned off in the app's preferences, found in the Settings app.
App developer: Nathaniel J. Cochran, in collaboration with Regina Harbourne
Supported by Duquesne University, Physical Therapy Dept. in the Rangos School of Health Sciences
Developed in part to support a grant from the Institute of Education Sciences, US Dept. of Education