Entertain your toddler, preschooler, or school-age child – this educational app can be easily adapted to your child's level of development. For toddlers, for example, you can start a slide show with animals and their sounds without any text. In this automatic mode, the device does not have to be operated, while a child lock prevents undesired access. The pictures change quickly to keep their attention. Later, children can train their fine motor skills, for example, by touching objects on flashcards, causing the app to play the matching sound.
Older children can learn the names of animals, fruits, colors, and so on - even in other languages if desired. The words can be displayed in 2 languages simultaneously (optional) and the output consists of picture, text, and sound here as well. The professional voice recordings were made by native speakers from the respective countries.
* 11 different categories with photos, funny caricatures, sounds, voice output, and spelling:
- Photos of 114 kinds of animal
- 114 cartoon drawings of these animals
- 3D animals (50 caricatures in 3D rendering)
- Objects, vehicles, etc. (57 photo flashcards)
- All objects as cartoon drawings
- Fruits and vegetables (photos of 50 kinds)
- Funny drawings of all fruits and vegetables
- Numbers from 1-20
- Shape flashcards
* Support for 12 languages in text and sound, spoken by native speakers:
All content can be read and listened to in the following languages: U.S. English, British English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, South Korean, Dutch and Brazilian Portuguese.
* Smart, versatile settings to entertain children of all ages:
- Separate activation and deactivation of sounds, voice output, text display, and music possible
- Slide show function with child lock
- Optional display in 2 languages simultaneously
* Completely simple, child-friendly controls
* Professional HD photos, colorful drawings, and crystal-clear sounds
* No Internet connection needed