If you are a journalist, student, researcher or professional with data sets from yourself or from external sources, or if you are just interested in ‘big’ data, then AnyData 3D is an app for you.
AnyData 3D visualizes data in a 3D graph for data analysis.
AnyData 3D easily imports data sets from yourself and from other sources. It links them together, if desired, and creates 3-dimensional graphs.
The graphs can be rotated and viewed from multiple angles to easily identify patterns.
The app also specifies a color, shape or size to the data points to maximize the amount of information.
AnyData 3D provides quick insights into patterns and possible connections by displaying changing subsets of the data in new graphs, zooming in on the data by making selections of a graph and switching between the graphs.
AnyData 3D keeps your data sets private and creates graphs without the need for a network connection.
However, share data sets, graphs and discoveries with others can be done with ease.
• Shows all information from a data point in a list by tapping that point in the graph.
• Makes selected data points recognizable in all graphs by highlighting them.
• Shows 2-dimensional charts from each side of the 3-dimensional graph.
• Detects common issues in data sets by ignoring incorrect data types in a column, splitting multiple values in a column or by uniforming the writing modes of a date.
• Does not change the data by mistake.
• Does not contain any adds.
- reads files of type .csv .tsv .txt
- the maximum size of files can be up to 70000 rows and 80 columns at a regular table and 70000 cells at a cross table.
- stores the data sets in a database on the device
- is adaptable to the features of your device