1. Constitutional Underpinnings
2. Political Beliefs & Behaviors
3. Political Parties, Interest Groups, & Mass Media
4. Institutions of National Government
5. Public Policy
6. Civil Rights & Civil Liberties
The multiple choice study mode and Flashcard study mode enhance the ease of learning. They are designed to cater to the format added by CollegeBoard. Each question in this app is paired with a clear and insightful explanation that gives a full understanding of the concepts. It uses intelligent scientific engineering that enables you to practice questions while saving your time and effort. AP United States Government & Politics will help you gain skills that will successfully bridge the gap between your education and the practical application of those skills.
• Two Study Modes: Flashcard and Practice Test
• Detailed Explanation for each question
• Feedback: Communicate with United States Government & Politics experts
ImpTrax Corporation is not affiliated with AP United States Government & Politics®.