1. Access the most listings: Hundreds of thousands of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses for rent are updated daily by property owners and our national research team.
2. Get the best information: Check real-time availability, rent ranges and specials without letting scams or repeat posts get in the way. View reviews submitted by other renters just like you to gain real-life insights about properties.
3. Learn more about the neighborhood: See area schools, transportation options and neighborhood information for each listing.
4. View more high-resolution photos, floorplans, HD videos and 3D walkthroughs: Interiors, exteriors and neighborhood hot-spots are brought to life by our professional photographers, videographers, and 3D walkthroughs!
5. Search smarter: Draw your specific target area, find options near the places you visit frequently, or search in your favorite neighborhood. Use filters to focus your search on rentals that meet your needs for amenities like laundry, parking, fitness facilities and more!
6. Alerts: Subscribe to alerts for your saved searches to easily find the newest listings that meet your criteria when you log into the app, or receive updated listing availability in your inbox with email notifications.
7. Contact properties immediately: Submit an email or call the property directly to start the conversation about renting an apartment at their property.
8. Take it wherever you go: Start your search on your computer and finish on your phone or tablet!
Through ongoing updates to the Apartments.com app, our mission has never been clearer: to show you the most information about the most apartments wherever you are searching. Our research teams regularly validate rents and availabilities at properties listed on the App to ensure accurate, high quality data to help you with your apartment search.
With the Apartments.com app, finding your home has never been easier.
Landlords - Now you can use the new Add a Listing feature to list your rental for millions of people who use Apartments.com! Post your rental in minutes by entering the essential information renters look for in an apartment listing, adding photos of your choice to showcase the rental, and, providing contact information so renters can reach you by phone or email. Manage your listings in the app to keep the information up-to-date.
| Features may not be available for all listings.
| U.S listings only at this time.
| Make sure to have the latest Google Map services installed on your device.
| While we provide information about hundreds of thousands of apartments across the U.S., we are not an apartment locator service. We provide all the necessary tools for you to save your favorite listings either by phone or email directly from the app.
If you have any questions, issues, or ideas for how we can help you find a new home, let us know: