Multitone Appear allows you to initiate voice calls to fellow Multitone Appear users or the ability to call colleagues via the corporate communications network using Desk, WiFi or DECT phones.
• Multitone Appear is part of the Multitone i-Message system; linking disparate communications media together, you can message your whole team via multiple devices, such as Pagers, Emails or SMS text.
• A key feature of Multitone Appear is the ability to track message status from device acknowledgment on the delivery of message to read receipt and response.
• A feature of Multitone Appear is that it uses a fully monitored network connection. If a smartphone goes offline due to poor coverage, messages sent during this period will not be lost. Multitone Appear stores the message, once coverage is re-established, messages are re-sent.
• Multitone Appear allows a user to set and change their status - available, busy, on-call or absent via the contact list. This notification is instantly transmitted to other app users.
• Multitone Appear allows users to communicate with one another in the knowledge that all of their communication is fully secure:
− All data transmitted and stored within the Multitone i-Message cloud is encrypted (AES256).
− Sits on your network, behind your fire walls and data security measures.
− The app requires manual authentication with auto log-off.
− All data resident with the app is sandboxed, automatic deletion occurs when the user logs out.
− Accidental device loss, if a device is lost or stolen the login and details of the device can be immediately revoked.
− All data transfer of video, images and data files is AES256 encrypted.
• Multitone Appear allows selection of message send priority, messages sent at emergency priority will automatically override the silent button to ensure rapid response.
Multitone Appear+ with full two-way voice:
• A powerful feature of Multitone Appear+ is that it is fully integrates with your host phone system and the whole PSTN network. You can call any extension number on the phone system or call a colleague on their mobile.
• Multitone Appear+ SIP Client is integral to the Multitone i-Message system; this means a user can search for a user by name, as a result you do not need to remember telephone or an extension numbers.
• With status indication: on-call, busy or not available, you can instantly see if a colleague is available, allowing you to either leave a message via voicemail or text.
• Alternatively, with a fully monitored network connection, if the recipient is offline, using the store and forward capability you can leave a message or voicemail. This is re-sent as soon as the device is back online.
• The rapid conference call feature allows you to set-up and initiate conference call to key colleagues.
Multitone Appear+ with SMART buttons:
SMART buttons allow you to create a whole array of soft key or hotkeys assigned to call a specific user, group or function:
• The app allows you to allocate a button to specific task or function, such as send a message to specific person, job function with the ability to send a pre-selected or free text message dependent upon the application.
• SMART buttons provide the ability to send a message to a user, group or team using the Multitone i-Message system, where the option to dispatch messages to a pager, via email or as an SMS text is provided. What is more, where the device is two-way, Multitone i-Message allows the recipient to send a quick response, e.g. on-way, task accepted or busy etc.