Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Advanced Secondary Effect Calculations like Aerodynamic Jump, Coriolis, Spin Drift, and Inclination Angle.
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* AB Connect™
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this) for over 700 Bullets.
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel 4000 Series, Kestrel 5000 Series, and WeatherFlow Bluetooth Meter.
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret.
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in.
* Zero-atmosphere support.
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature.
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look