Upload case related materials (pleadings, statements, orders etc.) to the app for easy access wherever you are. Use the contacts function to communicate with other parties, and the diary function to set appointments. Create to-do lists, synchronize and search documents, and access relevant laws and institutional rules, all from your iPad.
The app utilizes cloud or local storage under separate case files. It has fully customizable template folders to fit any case, large or small.
- Manage your arbitration cases more effectively through iPad
- Easily create separate case folders to fit any case, large or small
- Access case files wherever you are
- Clean and easy-to-use interface
- Documents are saved on your iPad or on cloud storage of your choice (DropBox, GoogleDrive, Box, SkyDrive)
- Built-in calendar and To Do List (with reminders)
- Easy access to laws and arbitral rules
- Contacts are stored so that emails can be sent from your device easily
- Options to send correspondence to selected contacts in each case
- Time line history of procedural events for every case
- Backup and restore functions
- Security Settings using personal pin
- Choice to synchronize documents from folders
- Search options to find documents, files or text
- All relevant tools for this application are displayed in the dashboard
- Options to customize your case dashboard background
- File formats supported: Adobe Acrobat PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, TXT, and all audio and video file formats supported by iPad
This app was developed to be used by anyone involved in an arbitration, including arbitrators, lawyers, expert witness, and tribunal secretaries.
Thank you for your interest in Arbitration Manager. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org