- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Archiv der Pharmazie – Chemistry in Life Sciences is an international journal devoted to research and development in all fields of pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry. Emphasis is put on papers combining synthetic organic chemistry, structural biology, molecular modelling, bioorganic chemistry, natural products chemistry, biochemistry or analytical methods with pharmaceutical or medicinal aspects such as biological activity. The focus of this journal is put on original research papers, but other scientifically valuable contributions (e.g. reviews, minireviews, highlights, symposia contributions, discussions, and essays) are also welcome.
Published on behalf of the Deutsche Pharmazeutische Gesellschaft – the German Pharmaceutical Society e.V. (DPhG).
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Archiv der Pharmazie can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Archiv der Pharmazie subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.