IMPORTANT: Aria2App uses the JSONRPC interface! See here for more: https://aria2.github.io/manual/en/html/aria2c.html#rpc-interface
Some of the features are:
- Handle more servers simultaneously
- Add HTTP(s), (s)FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink downloads
- Add Torrents with the integrated search engine
- Start downloads by clicking on links on the browser
- Handle downloads (pause, resume, stop)
- Find basic and in-depth information
- Display the information about every file in download
- Download files from the server to your device through DirectDownload
- Change a single download or aria2 general options
- Receive live notifications of your downloads
And even more
Aria2App is developed to run on the latest aria2 version so keep your build updated to avoid problems and various bugs.
If you encounter any problem configuring Aria2App or it's functionalities (such as DirectDownload), contact me at email@example.com.
It's also recommended to visit my website to get additional help: http://gianlu.xyz/aria2app/.
aria2 is developed by Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa (https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t).
BitTorrent is a registered trademark by BitTorrent Inc.