How to start:
To start mining you need create account on mining pool, for example Slush pool, 50btc, Eclipse mining pool, Pool-x. Update miner settings with your own pool url, worker name and password. Press "start" button. If your settings are correct hashrate value will be displayed on mining tab. After some time of mining you will be able withdraw coins from pool to your wallet.
1) Which pools are 100% works?
- I test bitcoin mining on Slush pool, 50btc, Eclipse mining pool. For litecoin I use Pool-x.
2) Hashrate is displayed, but pool says that shares does not come.
- If you want to mine bitcoin you need VERY HIGH hashrate due to high network difficulty. I don't get shares on my device with hashrate 2 Mhash/s.
- In this case I suppose you try mining alternative coins, because difficulty on bitcoin forks much lower. For example when I try litecoin mining on Pool-x I got about 10 shares within 3 hours.
3) How to start solo mining?
- You need to configure your wallet on PC for solo mining (setup wallet to run as server, set rpcuser, rpcpassword, rpcport and rpcallowip), then use PC ip-address in miner url.