1. Select colours & create a colour palette with maximum 5 shades
2. Create your own combination or use our recommendations
3. Pick colours from an image and add it to your palette
4. Edit your palette to lighten or darken a shade, change palette proportion & reorder the colours before saving them
5. Favourite a shade or palette
6. Find the closest match with Asian Paints shade
7. Click on info to get RGB & CMYK values to all Asian Paints shade & also find out product availability
8. Share your saved palettes easily
9. Learn about Asian Paints ColourNext that talks about the latest trends in colour
In order to understand our customers' use of features within the app, and improve their experience further, Asian Paints tracks usage data associated with this app. No personally identifiable information is transferred to Asian Paints.
The shades displayed on your device are indicative and are not exact representations of the actual paint colours. Kindly verify the shade with the Colour Spectra or shade card before painting.
On-screen colour representation depends on the colour system being used by the computer or tablet or mobile screen. Colours shown may not be consistent across screens.
No part of this material may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means (graphics, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information storage retrieval system) or reproduced in any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device etc. without the written permission of Asian Paints Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Copyright Asian Paints Ltd.
All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet