*** To get started with the app visit - https://ai.ventipix.com - and create your free account. ***
The web app enables you to track assets and inventory online and in realtime. It uses this Android app for scanning barcodes, including QR Codes, and tapping NFC Tags.
The data captured, when a barcode is scanned or a NFC tag is tapped, is sent back to the server ( where the web app resides ), along with additional custom data relating to the asset or the inventory.
All captured data can be seen from the dashboard of the web app. The web app allows you to view, update, and delete records. It also shows the logs of who performed what action.
For assets, the app has the following operations:
- Asset Tagging - this service allows you to update or add assets to the system
- Check out - this service allows you to record who has borrowed or is posession of an asset
- Check in - this service allows you to record when an asset has been returned
- Maintenance - this service allows you to keep an asset's maintenance history up to date
- Auditing - this service allows you keep records for asset audits
- Reservations - this service allows you to reserve assets that shouldn't be checked out within a certain time frame.
For the inventory, the app has the following operations:
- Inventory Tagging - this service allows you to update or add inventory to the system
- Stock-take - this service allows you to count stock by scanning barcodes or NFC tags
- Add/Reduce Stock - this service allows you to change stock quantity
Goods Received - track goods received when deliveries have been made. Know where they were put, quantity received etc. Importing Purchase Orders from QuickBooks is supported.
Delivery - update the status of products that you transport.
Work In Progress (WIP) Tracking - update the status of a product as it moves from one production process to another.
The Android app also:
- captures GPS/geo-coordinates of the scan/tap and sends it with the rest of the data
- allows you to customize the questions to ask after a scan/tap has been performed
- can upload photos of the asset/inventory
- works offline and allows data to be synced when an Internet connection is available
- can work like an external scanner when paired with a computer running our web app
- can populate an online excel-like spreadsheet with scanned barcode data
- can scan multiple barcodes in one data capture session
This application can be used in schools, small businesses, charities, churches, warehouses, labs, health care, construction, libraries, rental services, etc.