Preparation Suite for FAA air traffic controller pre-employment screening (ATSA / AT-SAT)
– Recommended by StuckMic –
– For iPad only –
Are you invited to the ATSA or AT-SAT pre-hiring screening for a career in FAA air traffic control? ATCPrep.com™ might be what you are looking for: an innovative and comprehensive preparation suite. It comprises four new training modules for ATSA (Air Traffic Collision Scenarios, Differences, Value Assignments and Relations, Visual Relationships), seven training modules for each of the AT-SAT cognitive tests, and four supplemental Math tests.
ATSA Preparation Tests
• Air Traffic Collision Scenarios: This test requires efficient conflict resolution (collision avoidance) in an airspace control sector while tackling math problems.
• Differences: The test presents a sequence of individual numbers (1 - 9). You have to call the difference between the last and the latest number presented on your screen.
• Value Assignments and Relations: The test splits in two parts. You have to recall learned letter-number-assignments during the first part and solve relational equations during the second part.
• Visual Relationships: This test requires quick and accurate judgements of spatial relationships.
AT-SAT Preparation Tests
• Air Traffic Scenarios Test: This is an ATC radar simulation that updates in slideshow motion roughly every seven seconds. Participants are assigned control over an airspace sector with the task of managing incoming traffic as safely, swiftly and efficiently as possible.
• Analogy Test: At this test participants have to recognize corresponding pairs of words or figures.
• Angles Test: This is an approach to measure the ability to recognize angles correctly.
• Applied Mathematics Test: Problems of this test require its takers to perform job-related calculations and estimations.
• Dials Test: Participants have to read flight information from seven cockpit instruments and answer related questions.
• Letter Factory Test: Participants are presented with a factory assembly line environment. The primary task is to pick up letters from the conveyor belts of the assembly line and place them into boxes of the corresponding color. This task is complemented by several subtasks test takers have to consider in their planning (e.g. box logistics and quality control).
• Scan Test: Participants have to monitor the action on screen and respond to aircraft travelling at a speed beyond a given range of tolerance
Supplemental Math Tests
• Mental Arithmetic
• Number Series
• Numerical Estimation
• Math Word Problems
To hone training experience and outcome beyond a simulation of tests ATCPrep.com™ offers:
• ATCPrep.com™ Training Assistant is always on your side. The tool guides you through the training modules, evaluates your performance development and sets tasks difficulty accordingly. This does not only hone your training experience but also its outcome.
• ATCPrep.com™ Cloud allows a quick switch between training devices without losing your previous performance data. The use of this tool is optional. ATCPrep.com™ Cloud will also provide the valuable opportunity to benchmark your performance against anonymized pool performance stats from the ATCPrep.com™ user community.
• This app also features embedded boards to exchange information and messages with other users and a support messaging client to approach the ATCPrep.com™ support team.
• This app can be used both as a standalone training environment and also with an already existing ATCPrep.com™ account e.g. from the desktop version. Stats will synchronize automatically between all devices using the same account.
For more details, please visit also www.ATCPrep.com