"Audio Frequency Analyzer" is a powerful Real-Time Audio Analyzer (RTA) app for iPhone.
This app uses our proprietary digital audio signal processing technology to analyze incoming audio signals and provides a precision frequency response measurement and spectral visualization.
In the frequency range of 20kHz from 20Hz, the response of the measurement frequency can be displayed in 30 split band scale of 1/3 octave and the logarithmic FFT scale.
By the version 3.1, the display response control function is supported as new features.
"Audio Frequency Analyzer" is available in a variety of applications, such as room tuning, speaker setting, audio equipment testing, stage setting measurement and evaluation of sound mixing environment.
- High performance software design for real-time spectrum audio analyzing.
- Frequency spectrum response measurement of 1/3 octave (30 bands). (Mode: 1/3OCT)
- FFT measurement. (Mode: FFT)
- FFT : 4096 points/frame.
- Logarithmic amplitude display: 60dB/band-width
- Function of Touch-Scroll to adjust visible amplitude ranges.
- Return function of the display range.(SCALE)
- Display Pause function. (PAUSE)
- Calibration function. (CALIB.)
- Display response. (SLOW)
- Peak Hold function at 1/3OCT mode.(HOLD)
- Snapshot of Measurement display.(SNAP)
- Supports built-in microphone, headset microphone, and external digital audio connection.
The authorization for access to the built-in microphone will be confirmed by the iOS system at first boot. Please enable access to the microphone.
*** Newest Release App ***
Now released new powerful noise generation tools, "Octave Band Noise Generator“, as the best sound source for environmental sound measurement, sound tuning, auditory effects like tinnitus relief and sound masking. It can generate the programable noise signal by using the band-pass filtering of 1/1 and 1/3 octave band with ideal steep attenuation characteristics.
TOON,LLC is a company that seeks the comfort of sound environment based on our acoustic proprietary technology, and we will provide tools for audio professional, sound technology, home theater installer, and anyone who loves audio.
Please visit our iOS App Support page for more information on this app.