- No ADS.
- "Auto upload" to Dropbox option.
- Can record when the application starts.
- Can record when the device turns on.
- Android Wear support
- Smart Voice-activated Spy recording.
- Mic calibration recorder.
- Stopping recording automatically.
- Live audio spectrum analyzer.
- Unlimited recording time.
- Date-based naming.
- Background recording (You can open other app while recording, even when display is off).
- Built-in share memo (Bluetooth, Drive, Dropbox, Email, Gmail, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Audio files .wav (3GP, AMR, MP4) export over the USB.
- Supports any OS (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, etc.) to playback using VLC.
- Landscape and portrait display modes support for Tablet.
- Show free space.
- Can use the rear microphone.
- Can increase microphone volume.
- Can delete older records if you are running out of storage space.
- Can set the sampling frequency (kHz).
- Handle recording by text message.
For control via SMS must first activate the setting, you can use the following SMS:
Auto Recorder Pro REC
Auto Recorder Pro STOP
Auto Recorder Pro threshold 5
The threshold has values between 1 and 10.
In telecommunications, a voice operated switch, also known as VOX or Voice Operated eXchange, is a switch that operates when sound over a certain threshold is detected. It is usually used to turn on a transmitter or recorder when someone speaks and turn it off when they stop speaking. It is used instead of a push-to-talk button on transmitters or to save storage space on recording devices. On cell phones, it is used to save battery life. Intercom systems that use a speaker in a room as both a speaker and a microphone will often use VOX on the main console to switch the audio direction during a conversation. The circuit usually includes a delay between the sound stopping and switching direction, to avoid the circuit turning off during short pauses in speech (From Wikipedia).