- Log in with a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Check your balances, transactions and pending payments
- View pending transactions and paid-in cheques
- Make transfers between your business accounts
- Make payments to existing recipients
- View/cancel Direct Debits and standing orders
- Reset your Internet Banking password
- Find a Bank of Scotland branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET STARTED
- A Bank of Scotland UK business account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
- A device that isn’t rooted.
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://mobile.bankofscotlandbusiness.co.uk/mbank/security.html
We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
The UK Branch / ATM finder uses location-based services. We, LINK Scheme, and Google may use GPS signals and other data from your device (such as your mobile ID) to get your location.
This app is designed for use on mobile phones and may not be compatible with other devices, such as tablets.
Bank of Scotland plc Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 169628.