This application provides:
1. Description of SMART principles
2. Examples of wrong goals and SMART goals
3.Ability to set unlimited number of goals
4.Goals can be set for yourself and also for other people (for example for your employees)
5. Each goal can be assigned to a category: Career, Family, Health & Fitness, Knowledge & Skills, etc. To live in harmony one should set goals in different categories.
6. Goals can be assigned priorities from extremely low to extremely high
7. You can set the time when the application should remind you to update the status
8. For each goal you can set an action plan which you are able to update.
9. Achieved goals will go to the box of achieved goals, so you could see what is you progress
10. Outstanding goals are shown in the “current goal” box
11. If you have multiple users for an iPad or iPhone and don’t want to share goals, you can sign up with different user account details.
Be S.M.A.R.T. with your goals!