beatHF empowers patient’s living with heart failure to take control of their heart health in the most personalized and engaging was possible.
beatHF enables continuous physiology and lifestyle monitoring of patients at-home, post-discharge, accompanied with a personalised physiological engine to provide the care team with real-time, in-depth insights into patient’s cardiac health, thereby increasing patient compliance, patient safety and engagement to improve outcomes and lower costs by avoiding preventable hospital readmissions. With this revolutionised care model, we address many of the challenges seen in managing cardiac patients post-discharge and long term.
- Integrating FDA cleared and CE marked clinical-grade wearable biosensors for continuous physiology (vital signs) monitoring like heart rate, respiration rate, blood pressure, weight, blood oxygen, ECG and temperature.
- Real-time transmission of continuous physiology data through Bluetooth enabled wearables.
- Visual and easy medication manager to handle drug and supplement reminders.
- Personalized diet and activity care plan reminders created by the doctor or nurse during patient registration.
- Cardiac health score which indicated patient’s cardiac health deterioration using personalized physiological data analytics engine called biovitalsTM.
- Real-time data transmission to the care team (doctor or the nurse) to enable them to take pro-active intervention.
- Everion MD by Biovotion AG, a FDA approved class 2 medical device.
- iHealth blood pressure cuff and weight scale, a FDA approved medical device.
Learn more at https://www.biofourmis.com
A white paper describing the utilisation of beatHF to prevent avoidable hospitalisations
Questions about beatHF? Email firstname.lastname@example.org