• Registration: Drivers get the platform to register directly from their mobile app, but it gets approved and live only once the admin approves their profile.
• ACCEPT/REJECT Trip Status: The Driver is allowed to accept/reject trip in 30 seconds and update the passenger when he/she has accepted the Trip, reached at the pickup point, and dropped the passenger.
• Google Navigation: Launch the navigation app inside the app to get directions to the pickup and destination location.
• Push notifications and Messages: Push notification plus information on the new Trip – payment, route details, promo discounts etc even if the app is in background or not opened.
• Availability: Driver can switch off his availability on a simple button click when he does not want to accept any trip request from passengers.
• Get Ratings: Receive genuine ratings from your customers and work on your areas of improvement.
All the very best.
NOTE: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."