One of the most radical contemporary art movements, "Graffiti Art" (also called "Street Art", "Spraycan or Aerosol Art") commonly refers to decorative imagery applied by paint or other means to buildings, public transport or other property. Although it may be said to derive from Classical Antiquity or even Prehistoric times, the term essentially describes the post-1960s craze for decorating/defacing the urban environment through the use of aerosol spray paint and markers, which emerged in New York and Philadelphia and which has since developed strong links with underground Hip Hop culture and b-boying. The B-boys, the first exemplars of hip-hop, reportedly used graffiti art as a means of expressing their frustration with life. Using marker pens, industrial spray paint, acrylics and stencils on all types of surfaces, their 'canvases' included subway trains, walls, industrial wastelands, and billboards.
What features of this app?
1. You can make it as your phone home screen image. By Format "Set As"
2. The images are sourced from Google, so you no longer need to look it up on google search.
3. You can enjoy Inio applications offline, so it can save your data penmakaian.
4. It only takes a little bit of space, so that the application is not a lot of space to make your phone the error.
5. There are a variety of unique and funny pictures, and if you feel bored can be replaced at will with the desired image.
6. Download this app for free, and enjoy various facilities therein.