1. Provide browsable and searchable authentic islamic resources
2. Trustworthy platform for authentic contents
3. Searchable ahaadith and make it easy to visually identify their classifications
4. Personalise the contents (by logging in)
5. Responsive UI (support for mobile, tablet and big screens)
1. Quran script and translations are mainly from muflihun.com
2. Verse by verse audibles are downloaded from versebyversequran.com and everyayah.com
3. Books are collected from various authentic sources
1. Read translations and tafseer in style of your choice (side by side, continuous etc)
2. Recite ayah by ayah
3. Memorization tools (repeated recitations, memorization tracker etc)
4. Advanced search features
5. Embed your selections to your website
6. Introductions to each surah from scholars
7. Read Quran using electronic medina-mushaf which are printed pages from Quran printed by King Fahd Complex
Hadith application allows you to read hadiths in English and Arabic from wide-collections of hadith books:
1. Sahih al-Bukhari
2. Sahih Muslim
3. Imam Malik's Muwatta
4. Jami` at-Tirmidhi
5. Sunan Ibn Majah
6. Sunan an-Nasai (a.k.a Al-Sunan al-Sughra)
7. Sunan Abu Dawood
8. Collection of Hadith Qudsi
9. Collection of Imam Nawawi's 40 Hadiths
10. Riyad Us Saliheen by Imam Nawawi
11. Shama'il at-Tirmidhi (a.k.a Shama'il Muhammadiyah
We try our best to keep all of our resources (books, lectures, tafsirs etc) as authentic as possible. For example, we removed many books in the past. We always check the level of tafseer before we put it in Quran section. For example, we did not put Tafsīr Jalālayn because of `Ash'ari beliefs in it. Similarly, Tanwīr al-Miqbās min Tafsīr Ibn `Abbās which is attributed to Ibn `Abbās (may Allah be pleased with him). After researching in detail and asking shuyukh, it is clear that it's using many fabricated Ahadith and falsely attributed to Ibn `Abbās (may Allah be pleased with him); hence we did not add it.
After all, we are human beings and we make mistakes. If you find anything on this site that is either unauthentic or dangerous (in terms of `aqeedah), please let us know via email (along with the proofs). We will try to remove it as soon as possible.
This site contains a variety of copyright material. Some of this is the intellectual property of individuals, some is owned by the muflihun.com. Some material is owned by others and yet other material is in the public domain. Our aim is to make this site a single stop to download materials that may be helpful to the ummah. Anything owned by muflihun.com (e.g, articles), please feel free to share, copy etc. With that being said, we would love to see a back link to our site if you copy our stuff.
If you own a certain property and would like us to take it down, please feel free to contact us via email [subject: Take Down Request]. We will verify your identity and try our best to take-down the material(s) from the site.
All the credit goes to