The Bhagavad Gita, simple known as the Gita, is a 700-verse Hindu scripture in Sanskrit.
This is the part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
This application contains Bhagavad Geeta slocks in two languages, Gujarati and Sanskrit.
Geeta is said by Lord krishna to Arjuna in the middle of Mahabharata battle known as Dharma Yuddha in kurukshetra.
Bhagavad Geeta contains 18 chapters.
In this granth, some of the main yogas are explained like,
1. Arjuna–Visada yoga
2. Sankhya yoga
3. Karma yoga
4. Gyaana–Karma-Sanyasa yoga
5. Karma–Sanyasa yoga
6. Dhyan yoga or Atmasanyam yoga
7. Gyaana–ViGyaana yoga
8. Aksara–Brahma yoga
9. Raja–Vidya–Raja–Guhya yoga
11. Visvarupa–Darsana yoga
12. Bhakti yoga
13. Ksetra–Ksetrajna Vibhaga yoga
14. Gunatraya–Vibhaga yoga
15. Purusottama yoga
16. Daivasura–Sampad–Vibhaga yoga
17. Sraddhatraya-Vibhaga yoga
18. Moksha–Sanyasa yoga
There are many mantras available in app.