It can be used to take notes during a Bible talk, or for the speaker to give his conference (import .docx or .txt files).
You can freely move ideas up or down, change the indent.
Bible Talks Notes is closely linked to Floating Bible. To fully use Bible Talks Notes, you should install Floating Bible (available for free on Play Store).
When you type, Bible Talks Notes will analyze your text and automatically extract Bible references in a dedicated space at the bottom of the page. (In most languages the Bible is the New World Translation - NWT)
This functionality works for all the languages included in FloatingBible (more than 51 for now).
You can organize your notes in folders.
Bible Talks Notes is also building a database of all Bible reference and shows cross-references between talks based on the database.
You can add Tags to parts of your notes to create a database of ideas to re-use in other contexts.
- Create notes with title and speaker (Demo limited to 3 talks)
- Organize notes in folders
- In-typing search for Bible texts
- Hierarchical presentation
- Mind map view
- Emphasis with colors
- Text formatting (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough
- Open FloatingBible on long-press on a Bible reference
- Cross reference of Bible talks based on Bible references
- Tags on paragraphs and search by tags
- Import .txt or .docx file with tabs indentation preserved
- Presentation Mode (Edition disabled)
- Themes (Normal, Minimal, Night)
- Timer for speaker
- Password protected Folders for confidential notes