App Store Best of 2013. #1 Kids and #1 Education
5½ stars and "Highly recommended" by the iMums.
“Simple, sweet, sincere, and sensational in the kids’ eyes, as well as ours!” Teachers with Apps
“What a brilliant, simple and fun way for children to enjoy and understand being with babies. Thank you Big Baby!” Anna Whitty, Early Learning Teacher
No In-app purchasing| No advertising| Safe content aligned with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
George, Rosie, Asher and Bo are just like real babies. They eat, laugh, cry and need their diapers changed. Big Baby is a fun, age appropriate way for boys and girls aged 3-6 (as well as younger and older kids) to love and care for a baby of their own.
Puree some lunch and feed baby. Change her dirty diaper and watch her smile. Give her toes a tickle and then offer her a bottle. If she starts to look tired, tuck her in, give her a snuggle and play her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. There are no rules, play with your baby when and how you want.
- Four responsive babies to choose from
- The baby’s mood changes. Watch her expressions as she reacts to what you are doing
- Baby responds when you play with her hair, hands, legs and nose
- Tickle her toes to make her giggle. She will cry if she is grumpy
- Change baby’s dirty diaper and squirt some cream onto her tummy
- Select one of four cute suits to dress baby in
- Give her a bottle, take it away and she cries
- Feed baby healthy snacks. Find out what she does and doesn’t like.
- Make her lunch or dinner and mush it all together in the food processor
- Give baby love and watch her gush with excitement
- Turn out the light, give her a blanket and watch her sleep and stir on touch
- Read a fun book about the babies
- Make your very own paper Big Baby doll with printable toy kit
Big Ice Cream make digital toys to delight and entertain children. Our objective is to provide 3-6 year old children with safe, age appropriate play-tested content. Big Ice Cream applications are designed to support early learning and encourage imagination both on and off devices.
Visit us: www.bigicecream.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: www.facebook.com/bigicecreamapps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/bigicecreamapps