- Introduces over 60 stations, routes, and railroads which suffered huge damage with brief description and photographs, and videos.
- The railroad map as of 1923 (Taisho 12). GPS function supported.
- The station list for every routes. (The temporary stations made after the earthquake disaster also listed)
- The damage of a train and a rolling stock is also indicated in detail.
- Over 400 photographs which were recorded by ministry of railway etc. included.
- The rare videos which recorded the Tokyo street train and the refuge train.
- Visual index offers quick and easy operation.
- Page thumbnails give a page turning operation.
- Every each report has detailed slide show.
- You can grasp the position information on each report or a photograph using an interactive map.
- Detailed information will be displayed when the disaster train icons on a map are touched.
- The GPS information of your device will be displayed on the map of 1923 (Taisho 12).
About "Great Kanto Earthquake and Railway":
The Hardcover book which illustrated the situation of the Great Kanto Earthquake from a viewpoint of railroad damage, published by SHINCHOUSHA PUBLISHING CO., LTD.
In order to download the content within this app, you must have a Wi-Fi connection and up to 500MB of free storage on your device.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet