• DETAILED MAPS include bicycle routes, elevation and hills, businesses and amenities, transit stations, and more.
• TURN-BY-TURN VOICE DIRECTIONS for bicycle-friendly routes from point A to point B via dedicated bicycle trails, bike lanes, quiet residential streets, etc. Find out the total distance of a route so you can also use it as a ride-planning tool.
• RIDE TRACKING saves the GPS path of your route, and shows your current speed and distance as you go.
• OFFLINE MAPS let you use the app without a cell signal by downloading map regions before your ride.
• REVIEW PAST RIDES on the map and share them as an image, GPX file, or direct to your Strava account.
Cities with the most extensive maps of cycling facilities are:
UNITED STATES: Austin, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Portland, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Washington DC
AUSTRALIA: Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
AUSTRIA: Graz, Wien
BELGIUM: Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent
CANADA: Calgary, Kitchener-Waterloo, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
CZECH REPUBLIC: Brno, Ostrava, Prague
FINLAND: Espoo, Helsinki
FRANCE: Brest, Lyon, Nantes, Paris, Toulouse, Strasbourg
GERMANY: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Köln, München, Stuttgart
NETHERLANDS: Amsterdam, Den Haag, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht
NORWAY: Oslo, Trondheim
SWEDEN: Århus, Gothenburg, Stockholm
UNITED KINGDOM: Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Nottingham
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life when using the ride-tracking and directions features.