1. The Root Chakra. This chakra influences your connection to the Earth. When it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. If you feel nervous very often, your Root Chakra is probably weak or closed.
2. The Sacral Chakra. This chakra influences your emotions and sexuality. When it's open, you see sex as a healthy activity and when it's closed or weak you might feel anxiety or might not even like to think about sex.
3. The Solar Plexus chakra influences your self esteem. If you have self-esteem issues, then it's likely that your Solar Plexus chakra is weak or closed.
4. Your Heart Chakra influences your relationships with others. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly. You form strong relationships with people at home, work and in your community.
Your Heart Chakra is weak or closed when you have trouble connecting with others and you frequently feel alone.
5. Your Throat Chakra influences how you communicate with others. If you often feel like you have nothing worthwhile to say, or if it seems like others don't really pay attention to what you say very often, it's very likely that you Throat Chakra is weak or closed.
6. Your Third Eye Chakra influences your sense of intuition and your clarity of purpose. If you often feel confused or lost, then your Third Eye Chakra might be weak or closed.
7. Your Crown Chakra influences your connection to your Higher Self. If you often feel alone and like there's no purpose to your existence, your Crown Chakra might be weak or closed.
Note: This was just a very brief description of the chakras. There is a lot more information available online.
The app uses binaural sounds to help you clean your chakras.
You can set them up to play loopend endlessly from 5 minutes to days