This app contains virtual worlds in which cells live, give birth and die. The “laws of nature” (or “rules”) in these worlds are very simple, however the emergent behaviour is very complex.
Apart from the original Game Of Life, there are several other virtual worlds with different grids (hexagonal) and different rules. Each world has its own particular “creatures” and “buildings”. These are NOT PROGRAMMED - they evolve based on the simple rules that dictate life, birth and death (based on the number and arrangement of neighbouring cells).
You can have lots of fun studying the creatures that live in these worlds. You can add living cells by touching the screen, or set up your own structures to see how life will affect them.
There are many options to change the look of the individual cells. This way you can use the virtual worlds to create stunning LIVING ARTWORKS. To see just a few of the endless possibilities, have a look at the screenshots - mind you, these are only stills…
You can choose one of the presets and then change the settings to create your own visuals.
The menu is shown over the virtual world, so you can immediately see the effect of the changes you make to the settings.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL - no locked features, no hassle, and NO ADS !
- wrap-around screen, so NO BORDERS to the worlds (except classic Game Of Life)
- transparent menu - LOTS of parameters to play with
- 4 different touch modes: add cells while life continues or pauses,
or set up a new start generation by drawing cells or by random fill
- 2 demo modes (fast or slow) to show all presets
- SLOW FADE mode for smooth relaxing visuals
- generation counter to check the age of the world since creation
- auto-restart option - automatically forms a new start generation when life has ended
- detailed info and instructions