[ How to use ]
By using the application BISCUE, you can see the list of BISCUE App Series.
In BISCUE, go to Store, install the desired courses and use them for self-learning.
[ BISCUE App Series ]
BISCUE App Series provides a variety of business courses intended to be used by every businesspersons who would like to master diversified skills needed to become a competent professional.
[ There are two types of courses. ]
- "With movies"
This course allows the user to learn the subject through a combination of descriptive movies, multiple-choice tests, and detailed explanations.
Each title in the series consists of multiple courses, which are available in several editions.
A Single Edition is for one business course, while a Set Edition will include a set of multiple courses offered at a discounted price.
- "Without movies"
This course allows the user to learn the subject through a combination of multiple-choice tests and detailed explanations.
In principle, each title is supplied as stand-alone content covering the entire scheme of the subject.
[ In addition to the Japanese edition, the courses are offered in a variety of languages ]
The content of BISCUE App is available in both mono and multi-lingual editions, which can be used for the improvement of linguistic learning as well.
Each of the language editions were not created only as a direct translation from Japanese, but rather were designed to reflect and adhere to the cultural and business environments of each region, thus enabling the user to learn cross-cultural communication.
* The "Language, Business Culture" series includes multiple languages in one course and is not supplied as a Set Edition.
Presently the following courses are available.
(The categories marked * are in Japanese only.)
Language, Business Culture
- Business Manners in Japan
- Compliance for All Staff
- Environment Issues
- How to Handle Personal Information
- Strength in Business Bargaining
- Communication Strength Building
- Critical Thinking
- Management By Objectives
Business Basics *
- Business Manners
- Business Communication
- Mental Health
- Bullying in a Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Financial Statements
- How to Read Balance Sheet
- How to Read Income Statement
- Structure of Cash Flow Statement
- How to Make a Cash Flow Statement
- Management by Cash Flow
- Analysis of Cash Flow Statement
- Accounting Journal Entries
- Tips for Writing a Proposal
- Effective Illustration
- Conference English
- Communication with Your Foreign Staff
- English Telephone Conversation for Beginners
- Introduction to Export
- Introduction to Overseas Investment
- Tips for Working Abroad
[ Functions ]
* Viewer of BISCUE App Series
* Management of BISCUE Apps
- List up BISCUE Apps purchased
- List up BISCUE App Series and purchase them
[ Attention ]
The use of this application is limited to the personal use.
For the use by the companies or organizations, please contact the following.
- Shubiki Corporation, Global Business Dept.
- glb at shubiki.co.jp (Change at to @ when sending an email.)