Get started with 1 Million free virtual coins now for the free blackjack!
Blackjack is the most popular of the blackjack games being played today
Get 21 points on the player's first two cards (called a blackjack), without a dealer blackjack;
Reach a final score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21; or
Let the dealer draw additional cards until his or her hand exceeds 21.
- A lot of rooms are waiting for you here.
- Friendly and comfortable user interface.
- Touch and interact with all of your chips
- Split hands or double down to win big
- Detailed statistics to track your performance
- Multiple casino table backdrops to choose from
- Our Blackjack Million free games look amazing on tablets and phones of all size
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
- 100% Free! Play as much as you want
- Specifically optimized for the Android
- BlackJack Million , 21 game without wifi. Play BlackJack game offline.
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
Blackjack, also known as 21, twenty one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and dealer, meaning that players compete against the dealer but not against any other players. Blackjack is played with one or more decks of 52 cards. The object of the game is to reach 21 points or to reach a score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
The player or players are dealt an initial two card hand and add the total of their cards. Face cards (Kings, Queens, and Jacks) are counted as ten points. The player and dealer can count his own ace as 1-point or 11 points. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card. After receiving their initial two cards, players have the option of getting a "hit," which means taking an additional card. In a given round, the player or the dealer wins by having a score of 21 or by having the highest score that is less than 21. Scoring higher than 21 (called "busting" or "going bust") results in a loss. A player may win by having any final score less than 21 if the dealer busts. If a player holds an ace valued as 11, the hand is called "soft", meaning that the player cannot go bust by taking an additional card; otherwise, the hand is "hard".