There are two filtering methods available:
• The "permanent" one is manually modifiable and will stay active as long as the user does not turn it off by disabling the blocking options.
• The "temporary" one will be active for a certain period of time set by defining the "Start time" and the "Stop time". Modifications to this filter can be made from the Settings menu.
If the device rings a bit before the app blocks that number, enable the "Mute It" from the Settings menu to PREVENT this.
• Block certain numbers
• Block ALL numbers
• Block unknown numbers (including private ones)
• Set an SMS that will be sent to all blocked numbers
• SMS signature
• Schedule blocking period of time
• Whitelist (list of numbers that never get blocked)
• Record all blocked numbers, the reason why they were blocked and the SMS sent to them into the "Log"
• Save Log info to file
• Mute phone while processing ("Mute It")
Numbers can be added:
• From contacts
• From call log
And, best of all, it is FREE and AD-FREE!
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please write am email to: email@example.com