Bloxorz is an interesting and challenging game.someone may have played bloxorz 1 or brain cube or ice cube before.
Simple operation, challenging levels, like brainstorming intellectual challenge, is really fascinating
bloxorz 2 have redesign levels and as many as 77 total levels now
This game is played on a platform constructed of many square grids in the vast space.What you have to do is move the cue to the hole ,Of course, there are many obstacles on the road ,note that not block out
1)The aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. There are 77 stages to complete.
2) To move the block around the world, wipe left, right, up and down arrow keys. Be careful not to fall off the edges. The level will be restarted if this happens.
3) Bridges and switches are located in many levels. The switches are activated when they are pressed down by the block. You do not need to stay resting on the switch to keep bridges closed.
4) There are two types of switches: "Heavy" x-shaped ones and "soft" octagon ones... Soft switches (octagons) are activated when any part of your block presses it. Hard switches (x`s) require much more pressure, so your block must be standing on its end to activate them.
5) When activated, each switch may behave differently. Some will swap the bridges from open to closed to open each time it is used. Some will create bridges permanently.
Green or red colored squares will flash to indicate which bridges are being operated.
6) Orange tiles are more fragile than the rest of the land. If your block stands up vertically on an orange tile, the tile will give way and your block will fall through.
7) Finally, there is a third type of switch shaped like this: ( ) It teleports your block to different locations, splitting it into two smaller blocks at the same time. These can be controlled individually and will rejoin into a normal block when both are places next to each other.
8) You can select which small block to use at any time by click the block. Small blocks can still operate soft switches, but they aren`t big enough to activate heavy switches. Also, small blocks cannot go through the exit hole -- only a complete block can finish the stage.