Are you going to cut red wire or Blue ones...?
Make a right decision by what an expert and bomber tell you what to do.
Today, there is another bomb that we have to deal with.
To protect our civilian, we have to be very careful for our job. Quickness and safety must be needed.
For that, we need a buddy.
One is an expert, named Tom.
And the another one is a bomber who is behind the bar, Jason.
My job is to listen to what they say and cut the wire...red or blue.
But, there is one problem. Tom's advice is fine
but Jason always tells a lie and tries to make a bomb goes off!
Because he likes explosion.
Tom tells the truth and Jason tells a lie.
I have to make a decision by what they say.
ok...let's see...shall I start?
* There is a bomb which has a timer, a red wire and blue wire.
You cut either one of them, then can avoid an explosion in a limited time.
* On top of the screen, you will see their advice that which one you should cut.
* Read the advice and cut one you think it is safe.
* An expert , Tom, tells the truth.
When he says" Cut the red" , that means you cut the red. Then it is safe.
* Jason,a bomber, tells a lie.
When he says "cut the red" ,that means you cut the blue. Then it is safe.
* A bomb has a timer so make a right move in the limited time.
* When you succeed it, next bomb comes so you do the same job.