Highlight excerpts, take notes in your books, listen to them thanks to the vocal synthesis, organize your books and notes, add your favorite bookstores and much more!
- Synchronized bookshelves: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, in their most recent state.
- Supports Adobe and Sony DRM, allowing you to read ebooks protected against hacking
- Customizable Stores section with integrated OPDS browser, and options to add links to your preferred bookstores
- Supports the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF) as well as interactive multi-media books (EPUB3)
FLEXIBLE EBOOK READER
- Bookmark pages, highlight or underline text, add notes to a page or to a selected text
- Pin the navigation panel to display your notes next to the text
- Enjoy your PDFs even on smartphones thanks to the advanced PDF support, with lightning-fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom
Advantages of the Premium version
- Listen to your books with the vocal synthesis
- Customize the display of EPUB books by creating your own themes, adjusting font, line height, colors, etc.
- Find quickly all occurrences of a word in a book with the advanced search function
- Create your own personalized table of contents by naming your bookmarks
- Create your own tailored lexicon progressively, filled with the words you searched in the dictionary
- Edit your book details in a very simple way: Title, author, language, publisher
- Organize them in collections, manage their tags and find them instantly with quick access filters (tags, authors, rating...) or with the search function
- Thanks to the synchronization functions, you will retrieve your organization on all your synced devices and even in the website interface of the Cloud
ADD BOOKS EASILY
- Browse the preconfigured bookstores or the OPDS catalogs and websites you have added in the “My Stores” section.
- Scan all new books present on your device with the Automatic search
- Connect to your Dropbox account or navigate to a particular file with the Explorer
- Retrieve the saved definitions and the notes taken in all your books in the notebook, organize them as in the bookshelves
A more detailed description of the complete Bookari platform here: http://www.bookari.com/