Botl is the "message in a bottle" social network. Users create and share botls -- digital "bottled messages" -- containing images, GIFs, music, video and text, and then see when and where the botls are opened and how far they travel.
Botls appear on a scrolling wall of shelves, and each shelf provides clues about its botl's contents. Tap the shelf to open its botl and view its full message, see the enlarged image or GIF, hear any music or sound effects or watch the video it carries.
Guest View features the favorite botls shared by the Botl King and does not require a user account or login.
1. Sort botl walls and botl collections by recent, likes, miles and views.
2. Search collections by keyword or tag.
3. Create botls and add tags.
4. Edit profile
5. Receive alerts for Follows, and for likes, comments and shares of your botls.
6. Receive botls as direct message from other users.
7. Display Destinations, Likes and Comments in an open botl. Navigate to other user profiles and collections by touching profile thumbnails wherever they appear. Follow/unfollow other users anywhere their profile thumbnail appears.
8. Share bots by email or username, or share directly to Facebook and Pinterest.