How it works
• You set an alarm time as usual.
• You also set a barcode (any barcode, like the one on your toothpaste).
• When your alarm goes off, you have a limited time (you also set this) to get up and scan the barcode.
• If you don't scan the barcode before the time limit is up, you'll get charged a penalty that you set. The money goes to charity.
• If you scan the barcode in time, you don't get charged the penalty.
• Once the alarm goes off, it must be turned off by scanning the barcode, or the penalty will be charged. This means turning off the phone or uninstalling the app can't be used as a way to avoid the penalty.