1. Rodarte braids. One of our favorite no-fail hairstyles is inspired by Rodarte, and it features an “artfully messy” combination of braids and loose hair.
2. The loose braid by One-O. Start with a half-updo and a pretty ribbon, then loosely braid the lower half for a relaxed, effortless hairstyle.
3. The 10-minute fishtail updo by Pearls on a String. This style works great on messy hair, and it’s basically a fishtail braid turned into a cool bun.
4. Braided hairstyle for summer by Advice From a Twenty Something. Ideal to dress up medium-length hair, this asymmetrical braid only takes a few minutes (and two hands) to put together.
5. Chain link hair tutorial by Ducklings in a Row. Replace your regular braiding style with a new, but equally easy to do style: the chain link.
6. Double side braids by Birdie Shoots. An easy, transitional hairdo, which you can take from the gym straight to dinner without much effort.
7. Faux braided crown by Hair Romance. Fake your way to a cool braided crown, with just some elastics, bobby pins and basic braiding knowledge.
8. Double braid hair tutorial by Sincerely, Kinsley. Double up on the fun of braiding with this effortlessly cool hair tutorial.
9. Five minute braided bun by A Beautiful Mess. For those days when you only have 5 minutes to look impeccable, try this combination of braid and bun.
10. This is not a braid in the real sense of the word, but if it’s worthy of royalty, it’s worthy of us, too.