Brain on is an ambiguously creative brain riddle game based on crayon physics.
Train your brain have fun with this game. This one touch drawing game is for all those who love to play puzzle games, strategy games and card games. It improves logic, attention, accuracy and memory too.
Try brain on and enjoy logical brain game based on crayon physics with the use of finger
Brain on features:
• 215 challenging puzzles to solve
• Use your finger to draw shapes or warps to enjoy this logical brain game
• Skills and attention is much required in this one touch drawing game
• Some levels have bump two balls concept
• In some levels you have to bump two balls in the single jar with one touch drawing concept
• Perfect logical brain exercise for all ages to solve puzzle crating warps and other shapes
• Every level comes with new challenge which requires attention and logic
• You can draw only a single shape to complete the target
How to play:
• Draw shapes of any kind or warps to complete the task in each level.
• Sometimes you may draw wrong shapes, but try different skills of brain to complete the level.
• You will find it frustratingly interesting as you may have to try almost 100 times
•Use your finger in this Physics based puzzle gaming
• Enjoy crayon puzzle with physics rule. This game is simple yet challenging brain twisting problems!
Train your brain with this crayon puzzle game and use logic to solve puzzles. The rule is very simple, just draw something. In some levels there is a concept of bump two balls, which is really very entertaining and engaging. With this game you can improve your puzzle solving skills, calculation, speed and observation and above all you will start loving physics and its logics.
Brain on crayon physics is simple game to train your brain with logical puzzles.
If you like this game, please rate it and leave your valuable comments and feedback. Your feedback will help us improve the game play!